Wednesday 26 August 2015

Rosie's writing: Guided tour of my.......

Thinkology: helping to develop creative minds.....
In writing we used visualisation to picture a scene, paying particular attention to details before we wrote


Rosie has a well developed writers voice and her writing is a usually a reflection of the stories she reads. 


To read more of todays writing by the authors in Rm 26 click the writers page.




Guided tour of my… dark, scary, deadly mind.


If you ever controlled my mind, it would reveal my dark secrets. My crush, my favourite thing, my fears. That is why my mind is too dangerous for you. I can only share a few little things that are safe. When you do enter it, on the front left is a place for books. Then on the front right is my knowledge. But it is the memory dome at the back where all the deep memories are placed, the ones that need to be kept unknown. The dangerous memories. The ones I can't get rid of. The horrible nightmares. The hatred. Now do you see, why you can not visit my mind?



No comments:

Post a Comment